Recent Posts

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes

I am not a fan of of almost anything banana. Banana flavored candy, smoothies with banana, or even bananas themselves make me cringe. However, I do like banana bread. I will always choose it over zucchini or pumpkin. I don't know why, but that's how it is.

This week's Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes were a hit! This cupcake was a banana cake filled with mini semi-sweet chocolate chips and topped with a chocolate buttercream and a banana chip. Not only did it look good, but it smelled and tasted delicious.

Some people were a little tentative about the banana flavor to start (as I would be) but even these people did not leave a crumb on the wrapper. And then, others were skeptical of my flavor combination all together...to them I say 'don't knock it till you try it.'

I think these were a total success! (Even the pic turned out great!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment